During the Annual CPI Saving Places Conference the Rocky Mountain Chapter and/or its members are associated with several events.
Annual CPI Saving Places Conference Happy Hour
Please join us in advance of the conference on Thursday, January 28th for our Annual CPI Saving Places Conference Happy Hour. It will be held in conjunction with the CPI pre-conference networking event. Come check out the virtual platform that will be used for the conference and check in with your fellow Rocky Mountain Chapter members as well as other conference attendees.
- When: Thursday, January 28th, 2021 from 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Registration Link: If you are registered for the conference, the networking hour is included already. If not and you are a member of RMC-APT, we will cover your registration fee for this event only, you will find the registration link in the email we sent to our members on January 21st.
Member Sessions at the CPI Saving Places Conference
Support your fellow members by attending their virtual sessions, including:
- Wednesday, February 10th
- “Lightning Talk: Four Technological Facets of Preservation” presented by Kristen Craig, David Woodham, Jon Sargent, and Nicole Lane at 10:30 am
- “Operational Controls for Structural Loading Requirements” presented by Nicole Lane at 3:00 pm
- Thursday, February 11th
- “Endangered to Saved: The Rehabilitation of the Goodnight Barn” presented by Ian Glaser and Jessica Reske at 9:45 am
- “Design Review Roundtable: Sustainability and Affordability” panelists include Kelly Wemple at 11:00 am
- Friday, February 12th
- “Plaster Conservation Practices in Action” presented by Greg Marsters at 12:15 pm
- “Oh, the Drama! 130 Years of the Historic Elitch Gardens Theater” presented by Kelly Wemple at 1:30 pm
If you are a member and don’t see your presentation listed here, we’d love to advertise it for you. Please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org