Colorado Preservation Inc.’s Saving Places 2016 Conference is NEXT WEEK and we hope to see you all there.
The Rocky Mountain Chapter is hosting a Happy Hour on Friday at 5pm at Katie Mullen’s (1550 Court Place – a short walk from the Convention Center). Be sure to come by!
Also don’t miss the conference sessions that are being presented by APT-RMC Members:
- Lightning Talk: Preservation in 600 Seconds: 10:30-11:45a on Thursday 2/4
- Keeping the Past Alive: Forging Partnerships to Protect and Document Historic Cemeteries: 1:45-3:00p on Thursday 2/4
- 2nd Annual Design Review: Yay or Nay: 3:15-4:30p on Thursday 2/4
- Treatment of Steel Windows: 3:15-4:30p on Thursday 2/4
- BIM & Preservation Forum: Tips, Tricks, and Lessons Learned: 3:15-4:30 on Friday 2/5
And the last item – MARK YOUR CALENDARS for the next APT-RMC Tour on Friday, April 8th, 2016 at 3pm. The Chapter will be taking a tour of Watkin’s Stained Glass Studio. More details to come.