October 5 & 6th, 2015
St. Cajaten’s Cathedral, University of Colorado’s Auraria Campus,
Theme: Materials & Methods
“The Traditional Building Conference Series delivers focused, relevant education for architects, contractors, craftspeople, designers, building owners and facilities managers in a time efficient format at beautiful historic venues.In a two-day interactive event you will learn from best-in-class experts and practitioners about historic preservation; adaptive use; urban infill; classical design; sustainable design; building restoration/maintenance; traditional building materials and methods.
Seminars will include:
- Regional Materials and Traditional Construction- Local Use
- Urban Infill and Preserving a Sense of Place
- Disaster Mitigation and Response-Moving Toward Resiliency
- New Technology for Historic and Traditional Buildings
- Lighting, Masonry, and Metal Windows
The Denver Traditional Building Conference is a collaboration with the College of Architecture and Planning, University of Colorado Denver.”- Expert from the Traditional Building event website.
Click Here for the Event Schedule
Click Here for Event Registration